Monday, August 24, 2009

homesick


painful... no energy.... suddently feel the journey is too long....very long... I cant see my future, I'm not clear with my ambition and my destiny... The road is too long... And too far... When can I reach my destination... OUR LOVE will bring me.... Love from family and people who I love so much...

Mak, I miss you so much... feel so painful... Start from tonight, i will sleep alone... No more your hugs and your hand around my waist. Mak, you are the best mommy in the world. I'm sorry, sometime I'm quite rude with you but I never mean to it, and I always regret of my unpolite manners and unmatured mind. I never mean to hurt or see you sad. I love you. I need your LOVE and your GUIDE always... I'm waiting next month will very quickly approach. I miss you mommy.... Miss our family... Miss all of you.... Miss so much.... Very much! See you next month mak... September is coming soon. Miss you ~ (I hope to be strong!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment