Saturday, May 15, 2010

SAD

This few days, i keep worrying about something. I have just accept 1 new job as a Research Officer but only for 1 month. But why i keep worrying, I am not so clear about the cause. Probably I afraid to compete with other people. Some more I have to do my field work in KL, the place that I am not so familiar. At first I am not so fear but when the date is nearer, make me nervous and absolutely regret to accept this job. So stupid. I regret because I am stubborn to try this new job, stubborn to not listen my sister and mom which not so support me to do. Now a bit late to reverse my step since almost everything "has been prepared" for me. I am not sure i will strong till the end or will end up with embarrassment. I everyday pray to the God to protect and give me a strong heart to "fight" with all of these.

I miss my home and miss my mom so much. I felt very weak. I need support. I felt very phobia to go to KL although by group. Make me extremely worried. I am regret to accept it. MAK, I am sorry because accept this job and cant accompany you at our sweet home. I am suffering because of my decision. God, please give me a strong heart and can smoothly go through all of these difficulties. Sathuk ~

No comments:

Post a Comment