Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Few Things~


Almost end of the January already. The time ran very fast till i cant feel of it. A few weeks later is my birthday. I do not bother with it whether got anyone remember about that date or not, as long as a few people from my "heart list" still remember of it. I also would not hurt if no one give a present. 5th Feb 2010, i will step to another year... 24 years old. Huh, a bit large number.

Now, already in the middle of the semester. Quite tough for me to settle many works on time. I compete with the needle of the clock... hope to run quickly as the needle of the clock moving every second. The date line is nearer. Need some miracle to boost my confident and hardworking's mood.

Have a few works in mind, and I know need to finish it faster, I just able to rest. But I totally already in a CNY mood =P

No comments:

Post a Comment